Friday, March 13, 2009

What's up with us

Just a little update on what's been going on with us...Trey and I have been married for almost 8 years and have two beautiful little girls. Hannah is 5 years old and in Kindergarten and Lilli just turned 2 last month. Trey and I are so incredibly blessed. We have a wonderful, supportive family and always try to make the best choices with our children in mind.

As of right now...I am a stay-at-home mom/substitute at Hannah's school. I have been at home with the girls for about 2 years now and am slowly inching my way back in to the school system.

Our life is pretty typical and normal. We love spending time with our families and are currently looking forward to a fun-filled cruise in April.

Hope this helps to update you on what's going on with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment