Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Spring!!

Happy Spring everybody!! I am ready for the cold weather to get out of here and for the warm to move on in. Hmmmm....maybe it's just that I am ready for warm weather and sunshine on a Carnival Cruise to the Bahamas. Not boasting, of course!! I am terribly excited and ready!! Trey and I leave on the 13th of April and can't wait. He gave this to me as a 30th (yes, I said 30) birthday present and we have been waiting a while to take advantage of it. I'm sure it will be totally worth the wait! This is the longest that we have left the girls, so pray that our spirits will be content that they are okay while we are away. A little nervous about not being able to get to them if they need me or want to talk to me. Hopefully all will be okay and they will not "need" us for anything. They will be getting the royal treatment from both sets of grandparents, so no need for us to really worry. We owe them a HUGE thanks, in advance, for taking such good care of them.

Hope you all had a great weekend. We sure did. Meme came to our house this weekend and we had so much fun!!! All that Lilli ever wants to do when Meme comes is "go see Sunny." Sunny is a horse that lives close by and Meme takes the girls to feed him every time she comes. Hannah just enjoys having a built-in playmate for the whole weekend. She is so good to us!! Trey and I even got to go on a date while she was here. It was great!! We went to a great Japanese Steakhouse and to Target, of course. Good times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment