Monday, March 16, 2009

Just gotta love ear infections!!

Well, it was a nasty, rainy weekend here at house...but that's not all that we had around here. Sweet Lilli has double ear infections AGAIN. We can't seem to get away from them. She has been clear for about a month or so and now has it in both ears. UGH!!! Took her to the doctor today and got a new antibiotic and a recheck in 10 days. If she is clear in 10 days---yeah, if not he will probably send us to an ENT to discuss the possibility of tubes. Not fun!!!! Anyways...sweet Lilli is as sweet and wild as ever. Other than her fever on Saturday night and telling me "ears hurt" on Sunday, you would never know that she is sick. She is such a trip!! Well, hopefully this new antibiotic will work and we won't even have to discuss tubes. I can't imagine putting my little baby to sleep for surgery. I know people do it all the time, but it worries me.

1 comment:

  1. Candace-
    Your blog is great! It was great meeting you as well. Small world isn't it? I'm sure I'll see you at school.
    Allyson Lee

    ReplyDelete